Ipamoreline... The Newest Peptide
You may have heard the news about the newest synthetic growth hormone releasing peptide, Ipamoreline. Experienced peptide users have become familiiar with this incredible secretagogue and the benefits it provides. What follows is a brief introduction to Ipamoreline and a list of the benefits of taking the peptide.
Ipamoreline is a penta-peptide, which means it consists of five amino acids... and it is the first selective growth hormone secretagogue that doesn't also release cortisol. It has been shown to provide the following benefits:
- Better Sleep - The release of growth hormones contributes to deeper, more restorative sleep. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the effects are even better than those caused by prescriptions strength sedatives.
- Improved Regeneration of Connective Tissue - Works to expedite recovery and reduce wear and tear that comes from streneous training.
- Boosted Immune System - Ipamoreline workers to improve the body's defenses and can improve the overall immune health of a body that has been exhausted
- Those who have been administered this health compound have experienced fat loss and a gain in muscle mass... and they are able to build more mass more efficiently.
- And More! - There are several reasons why the antiaging community is turning to Ipamoreline en masse. Ask your doctor if this incredible health compound is right for you!
Is Ipamoreline The Same as HGH?
HGH is a naturally produced hormone that is very beneficial to one's body. Ipamoreline is a secretagogue, meaning it signals the pituitary gland and causes it to release more HGH into the body.
"Another way to define the differences between the two would be to consider HGH the 'complete' hormone, while Ipamorelin is a fractionated 'segment' of it, merely capable of signaling release...."
Are There Risks Associated With Ipamoreline?
Though the responsible use of Ipamoreline will greatly reduce the risk of side effects.. the following are listed as possible side effects of this health compound. These are all potential 'side effects' of HGH, which hardly anyone experiences if they are using the compound as directed.
- Very minor effect on bone growth (such as in the face or extremities), if measurable at all
- Reduced insulin sensitivity (but lesser than GHRP-6)