As men age, it is natural for hormone levels to decrease. This natural decrease tends to be something that is of less concern and men tend to be able to handle the gradual change. However, sharp dropoffs of testosterone can have very real effects on men, especially for men over 30. If you are concerned about your hormone levels, there are several questions you can ask yourself:
- Are you experiencing a sharp decrease in your energy levels?
- Are you experiencing a decrease in muscle mass?
- Are you experiencing unexplained weight gain, particularly in the midsection?
- Are you experiencing a decline in your sex drive or sexual interest?
- Are you experiencing a lack of quality sleep?
- Are you experiencing a lack of focus and memory issues?
- Are you experiencing a lack of motivation and a general absence of enjoyment?
If you find yourself answering “yes” to a lot of these questions, it may be the result of low testosterone and it would be a good idea to schedule a consultation with one of our expert physicians. Our physicians will put together a plan of action that seeks to return your hormone levels to the body’s natural levels. These treatments can help you get back to feeling normal again. Call today and we can get you on a plan to recovery sooner rather than later.